The upcoming contest between Corbin Carroll’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies (with Cristopher Sanchez drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, October 20 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Carroll ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carroll
Get the latest odds for Carroll and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Sanchez (3-5) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance came in relief on Saturday, Sept. 30 when he threw one scoreless inning out of the bullpen against the New York Mets without allowing a hit.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.44, 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .231 in 19 games this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carroll or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corbin Carroll Stats vs. the Phillies
Carroll Stats and Trends
- In 66.5% of his 161 games this season, Carroll has notched a base hit (107 times). He’s also collected 50 multi-hit games in 2023 (31.1%).
- Out of the 161 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a home run in 26 contests (16.1%), hitting a home run in 3.9% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 86 times this year in 161 games played (53.4%), including 30 games with more than one run (18.6%).
- Carroll has plated a run in 55 of 161 games this year, including multiple RBI in 21 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 94 of 161 games this season (58.4%), while fanning multiple times in 32 of those games (19.9%).
|54 (67.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (65.4%)|
|23 (28.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (33.3%)|
|40 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||46 (56.8%)|
|13 (16.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (16.0%)|
|28 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||27 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Carroll, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.