Currently sitting at 29 home runs, Nicholas Castellanos will be looking to belt his 30th bomb of the year against starter Joe Mantiply on Friday, October 20, when the Philadelphia Phillies challenge the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field. First pitch is set for 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Castellanos ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castellanos
Get the latest odds for Castellanos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Mantiply (2-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, throwing a third of an inning of relief while giving up three earned runs and allowing three hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 35 games this season with an ERA of 4.62, a 3.11 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.128.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castellanos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nicholas Castellanos Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Castellanos Stats and Trends
- Castellanos has picked up a hit in 68.1% of his 166 games this year, with multiple base hits in 31.3% of them (52).
- He has gone yard in 28 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 4.3% of his chances at the plate.
- In 39.8% of his games this year (66 of 166), he has touched home plate at least one time. In 19 of those games (11.4%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Castellanos has plated at least one run 68 times this year in 166 tries (41.0%), including driving in more than one run in 16.9% of games (28 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 12 occasions.
- He has struck out in 125 of 166 games this year, including multiple Ks in 49 of them.
|64 (74.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (61.3%)|
|29 (33.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (28.8%)|
|38 (44.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (35.0%)|
|19 (22.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (11.3%)|
|39 (45.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (36.3%)|
Ready to bet on Castellanos, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.