Adolis Garcia will be looking for his 40th home run of the year against starter Justin Verlander when the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros match up on Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros’ Verlander (13-8) will make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 6 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 40-year-old ranks ninth in ERA (3.22), 14th in WHIP (1.133), and 34th in K/9 (8).
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Adolis García Stats vs. the Astros
Garcia Stats and Trends
- In 101 of 157 games this year (64.3%), Garcia has recorded a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 33 of those contests (21.0%).
- He has gone yard in 38 games this season, going deep in 6.2% of his chances at the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 80 of 157 games this season, including multiple runs scored in 27 of them.
- In 69 of 157 games this year (43.9%), Garcia has notched an RBI, and in 28 of those games (17.8%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
- He has struck out at least once in 77.7% of his games this season (122 of 157), striking out multiple times in 53 of those contests (33.8%).
|50 (63.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (65.4%)|
|20 (25.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (16.7%)|
|45 (57.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (44.9%)|
|23 (29.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.2%)|
|41 (51.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||28 (35.9%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.