Josh Jung and the Texas Rangers will take the field at Globe Life Field on Friday, October 20, where they will play the Houston Astros and starting pitcher Justin Verlander. The matchup will start at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Jung ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jung
Get the latest odds for Jung and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Verlander (13-8) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 6 2/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jung or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Jung Stats vs. the Astros
Jung Stats and Trends
- In 90 of 131 games this year (68.7%), Jung has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two in 40 of those contests (30.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.8% of his games this season (131 contests), going yard in 4.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored a run in 41.2% of his 131 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 19.1% of those games (25).
- Jung has picked up at least one RBI 45 times this season in 131 tries (34.4%), including plating more than one run in 16.0% of games (21 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on nine occasions.
- He has struck out in 78.6% of his 131 games this season, while fanning more than once in 35.1% of those contests (46).
|45 (68.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||45 (69.2%)|
|20 (30.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (30.8%)|
|27 (40.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (41.5%)|
|12 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (15.4%)|
|25 (37.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Jung, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.