The upcoming matchup between Mitch Garver’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros (with Justin Verlander getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Garver ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garver
Get the latest odds for Garver and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Verlander (13-8) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 6 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garver or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mitch Garver Stats vs. the Astros
Garver Stats and Trends
- In 59 of 93 games this year (63.4%), Garver has recorded a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 21 of those contests (22.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 19.4% of his games this season (93 contests), going yard in 5.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run in 38 of 93 games this season (40.9%), which includes more than one run scored in 10 of those contests (10.8%).
- Garver has notched at least one RBI 33 times this season in 93 games played (35.5%), including 12 times driving in multiple runs (12.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has fanned 60 times this season in 93 tries (64.5%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 22.6% of games (21 times).
|33 (67.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||26 (59.1%)|
|11 (22.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (22.7%)|
|22 (44.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (36.4%)|
|8 (16.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (22.7%)|
|17 (34.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||16 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on Garver, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.