Chas McCormick’s Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers, who will be sending Jordan Montgomery to the hill, match up at Globe Life Field on Friday, October 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on McCormick ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCormick
Get the latest odds for McCormick and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Montgomery (10-11) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he allowed five hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings against the Houston Astros.
- The 30-year-old ranks eighth in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCormick or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Chas McCormick Stats vs. the Rangers
McCormick Stats and Trends
- McCormick has picked up a hit in 79 of 119 games this year, with multiple hits in 32 of them.
- He has homered in 20 games this season, going deep in 4.8% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 47 out of 119 games this season (39.5%), which includes more than one run scored in 10 of them (8.4%).
- McCormick has tallied an RBI in 41 of 119 games this year, including multiple RBI in 20 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 82 times this year in 119 games (68.9%), including 30 games with more than one strikeout (25.2%).
|41 (69.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||38 (63.3%)|
|16 (27.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (26.7%)|
|19 (32.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (46.7%)|
|10 (16.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (16.7%)|
|21 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on McCormick, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.