Alex Bregman will be eyeing his 100th RBI of the season (he’s currently two away) against Jordan Montgomery when the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers square off on Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Bregman ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bregman
Get the latest odds for Bregman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Montgomery (10-11) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander allowed five hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Houston Astros on Monday.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- With 198 homers allowed, the Rangers rank 18th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bregman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alex Bregman Stats vs. the Rangers
Bregman Stats and Trends
- In 63.3% of his games this year (107-of-169), Bregman has posted a hit. In 46 of those games (27.2%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has homered in 16.0% of his games this season (169 contests), going yard in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in 84 of 169 games this year, including multiple runs scored in 22 of them.
- Bregman has notched at least one RBI 65 times this season in 169 tries (38.5%), including plating more than one run in 15.4% of games (26 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on eight occasions.
- In 41.4% of his contests this season (70 of 169), he has struck out at least once. In 17 of those games (10.1%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|52 (61.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||55 (65.5%)|
|19 (22.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (32.1%)|
|40 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||44 (52.4%)|
|12 (14.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (17.9%)|
|29 (34.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||36 (42.9%)|
Ready to bet on Bregman, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.