The upcoming contest between Yordan Alvarez’s Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers (with Jordan Montgomery getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Alvarez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Alvarez
Get the latest odds for Alvarez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Montgomery (10-11) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he allowed five hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings against the Houston Astros.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Alvarez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yordan Alvarez Stats vs. the Rangers
Alvarez Stats and Trends
- In 75.4% of his 122 games this season, Alvarez has notched a base hit (92 times). He’s also collected 32 multi-hit games in 2023 (26.2%).
- In 27.0% of his games this season, he has gone yard (33 of 122). He’s gone deep in 6.3% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 67 of 122 contests this season (54.9%), he has scored, and 17 of those games (13.9%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- In 48.4% of his contests this year (59 of 122), Alvarez has tallied at least one RBI. In 34 of those games (27.9%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in 12 games.
- He has fanned 72 times this year in 122 games played (59.0%), including 22 times striking out multiple times (18.0%).
|47 (74.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||45 (76.3%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (32.2%)|
|31 (49.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||36 (61.0%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||20 (33.9%)|
|27 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||32 (54.2%)|
Ready to bet on Alvarez, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.