Kyle Tucker will be looking for his 30th home run of the year against starter Jordan Montgomery when the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers match up on Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Tucker ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tucker
Get the latest odds for Tucker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Montgomery (10-11) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander allowed five hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Houston Astros on Monday.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tucker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Tucker Stats vs. the Rangers
Tucker Stats and Trends
- Tucker has picked up a hit in 113 of 165 games this year, with multiple hits in 41 of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 27 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 73 times this year in 165 games played (44.2%), including 21 games with more than one run (12.7%).
- Tucker has driven in at least one run 67 times this year in 165 tries (40.6%), including driving in more than one run in 18.2% of games (30 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on nine occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes in 47.9% of his 165 games this year, while fanning more than once in 11.5% of those games (19).
|49 (59.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||64 (77.1%)|
|18 (22.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (27.7%)|
|29 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||44 (53.0%)|
|10 (12.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||17 (20.5%)|
|32 (39.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (42.2%)|
Ready to bet on Tucker, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.