When the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros square off at Globe Life Field on Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET, Robbie Grossman will be back in the lineup (against starting pitcher Justin Verlander).
Looking to wager on Grossman ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grossman
Get the latest odds for Grossman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Verlander (13-8) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 6 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- The 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grossman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Robbie Grossman Stats vs. the Astros
|8/19/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||2/0||0|
Grossman Stats and Trends
- Grossman has collected a base hit 65 times this season in 116 games played (56.0%), including multiple knocks on 17 occasions (14.7%).
- In 8.6% of his games this season, he has homered (10 of 116). He’s hit a round-tripper in 2.4% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored in 43 of 116 games this year, including multiple runs scored in 12 of them.
- In 25.9% of his contests this year (30 of 116), Grossman has driven in at least one run. In 13 of those games (11.2%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in five games.
- He has fanned 70 times this season in 116 games played (60.3%), including 29 times striking out multiple times (25.0%).
|29 (50.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||36 (61.0%)|
|7 (12.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (16.9%)|
|20 (35.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (39.0%)|
|4 (7.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (10.2%)|
|13 (22.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||17 (28.8%)|
Ready to bet on Grossman, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.