At 5:07 PM ET on Friday, October 20, Martin Maldonado and the Houston Astros will suit up against the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Jordan Montgomery at Globe Life Field, airing on FS1.
Looking to place a wager on Maldonado ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maldonado
Get the latest odds for Maldonado and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Montgomery (10-11) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The left-hander allowed five hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Houston Astros on Monday.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maldonado or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Martín Maldonado Stats vs. the Rangers
Maldonado Stats and Trends
- In 43.2% of his 125 games this season, Maldonado has notched a base hit (54 times). He’s also collected 17 multi-hit games in 2023 (13.6%).
- He has homered in 14 of 125 games in 2023 (11.2%), which is 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 25.6% of his games this year (32 of 125), he has scored at least one run. In three of those games (2.4%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Maldonado has driven in at least one run 29 times this year in 125 games played (23.2%), including seven times plating multiple runs (5.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 97 times this season in 125 games played (77.6%), including 43 times striking out multiple times (34.4%).
|29 (45.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||25 (41.0%)|
|8 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (14.8%)|
|13 (20.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||19 (31.1%)|
|7 (10.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (11.5%)|
|14 (21.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||15 (24.6%)|
Ready to bet on Maldonado, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.