The upcoming contest between Jose Abreu’s Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers (with Jordan Montgomery drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Abreu ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Abreu
Get the latest odds for Abreu and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Montgomery (10-11) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings without allowing a run on five hits in a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Abreu or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
José Abreu Stats vs. the Rangers
Abreu Stats and Trends
- Abreu has a hit in 65.1% of his games this season (97 of 149), and he posted multiple base hits in 34 of those games (22.8%).
- He has homered in 20 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 3% of his trips to home plate.
- In 55 of 149 contests this season (36.9%), he has scored a run, and 12 of those games (8.1%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- In 38.9% of his 149 games this season, Abreu has tallied an RBI (58 times). Also, he’s put up 25 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (16.8%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 11 contests.
- He has struck out in 61.7% of his 149 games this season, while fanning more than once in 24.2% of those contests (36).
|44 (60.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (69.7%)|
|12 (16.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (28.9%)|
|21 (28.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (44.7%)|
|6 (8.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||14 (18.4%)|
|26 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||32 (42.1%)|
Ready to bet on Abreu, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.