Jeremy Pena and the Houston Astros will take the field at Globe Life Field on Friday, October 20, where they will challenge the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Jordan Montgomery. The contest will start at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Pena ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pena
Get the latest odds for Pena and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Montgomery (10-11) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he allowed five hits in 6 1/3 scoreless innings against the Houston Astros.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 30-year-old ranks eighth in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9).
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pena or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jeremy Pena Stats vs. the Rangers
Pena Stats and Trends
- In 104 of 157 games this season (66.2%), Pena has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two hits in 43 of those contests (27.4%).
- Out of the 157 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s gone yard in 10 contests (6.4%), hitting a home run in 1.6% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run 63 times this season in 157 games played (40.1%), including 16 games with more than one run (10.2%).
- Pena has driven in at least one run 38 times this year in 157 games played (24.2%), including 11 times plating multiple runs (7.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 90 times this season in 157 tries (57.3%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 19.7% of games (31 times).
|53 (65.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (67.1%)|
|19 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (31.6%)|
|33 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (39.5%)|
|5 (6.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (6.6%)|
|18 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (26.3%)|
Ready to bet on Pena, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.