Nate Lowe’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros, who will be sending Justin Verlander to the mound, match up at Globe Life Field on Friday, October 20. The first pitch will be thrown at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Lowe ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lowe
Get the latest odds for Lowe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Verlander (13-8) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 6 2/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th.
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lowe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nate Lowe Stats vs. the Astros
Lowe Stats and Trends
- Lowe has recorded a hit 121 times this season in 170 games played (71.2%), with 43 multi-hit efforts (25.3%).
- He has homered in 18 games this season, going deep in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 72 times this year in 170 contests (42.4%), including scoring multiple runs in 10.6% of games (18 times).
- Lowe has driven in a run in 60 of 170 games this year, including multiple RBI in 21 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- In 71.2% of his 170 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (121 times). He’s also had 49 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (28.8%).
|58 (69.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||63 (72.4%)|
|22 (26.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||21 (24.1%)|
|38 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (39.1%)|
|12 (14.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (6.9%)|
|35 (42.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||25 (28.7%)|
Ready to bet on Lowe, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.