Globe Life Field is where Leody Taveras and the Texas Rangers will face off against starter Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros on Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Taveras ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Taveras
Get the latest odds for Taveras and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Verlander (13-8) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in 6 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th.
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Taveras or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Leody Taveras Stats vs. the Astros
Taveras Stats and Trends
- Taveras has collected a base hit 97 times this year in 151 games played (64.2%), including multiple knocks on 39 occasions (25.8%).
- In 9.3% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (14 of 151). He’s hit a round-tripper in 2.5% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run 55 times this season in 151 games played (36.4%), including 15 times when he tallied multiple runs (9.9%).
- In 30.5% of his 151 games this season, Taveras has picked up an RBI (46 times). Also, he’s notched 16 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (10.6%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 53.0% of his 151 games this season, while fanning more than once in 21.9% of those contests (33).
|42 (59.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||55 (68.8%)|
|22 (31.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||17 (21.3%)|
|25 (35.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (37.5%)|
|9 (12.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (6.3%)|
|24 (33.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (27.5%)|
Ready to bet on Taveras, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.