Globe Life Field is where Mauricio Dubon and the Houston Astros will face off against starter Jordan Montgomery and the Texas Rangers on Friday, October 20 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Dubon ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Dubon
Get the latest odds for Dubon and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Montgomery (10-11) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings without allowing a run on five hits in a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 30-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Dubon or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mauricio Dubon Stats vs. the Rangers
Dubon Stats and Trends
- In 72.3% of his 130 games this season, Dubon has notched a base hit (94 times). He’s also collected 35 multi-hit games in 2023 (26.9%).
- He has homered in 6.9% of his games in 2023 (nine of 130), which amounts to 2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 63 times this year in 130 games played (48.5%), including 15 games with more than one run (11.5%).
- In 27.7% of his 130 games this season, Dubon has plated a run (36 times). Also, he’s put up 10 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (7.7%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 61 out of 130 games this season (46.9%), while fanning multiple times in 11 of those contests (8.5%).
|41 (65.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (79.1%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (32.8%)|
|21 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||42 (62.7%)|
|2 (3.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (10.4%)|
|10 (15.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (38.8%)|
Ready to bet on Dubon, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.