Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers meet starter Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros at 5:07 PM ET on Friday, October 20 at Globe Life Field.
Looking to put down a bet on Seager ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Seager
Get the latest odds for Seager and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will hand the ball to Verlander (13-8) for his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed 6 2/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Seager or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Seager Stats vs. the Astros
Seager Stats and Trends
- Seager has recorded a hit 99 times this season in 128 games played (77.3%), with 48 multi-hit efforts (37.5%).
- He has gone yard in 33 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 53.1% of his contests this year (68 of 128), with more than one run scored in 25 of those games (19.5%).
- Seager has produced at least one run in 58 of 128 games this year (45.3%). He has collected two or more RBI in 23 of those contests (18.0%).
- He has fanned 71 times this season in 128 games played (55.5%), including 21 times striking out multiple times (16.4%).
|52 (77.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||47 (77.0%)|
|26 (38.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (36.1%)|
|41 (61.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (44.3%)|
|23 (34.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (16.4%)|
|34 (50.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (39.3%)|
Ready to bet on Seager, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.