Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros will take the field at Globe Life Field on Friday, October 20, where they will challenge the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Jordan Montgomery. The contest will begin at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Altuve ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Altuve
Get the latest odds for Altuve and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Montgomery (10-11) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander did not allow a run in 6 1/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.20 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Altuve or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Altuve Stats vs. the Rangers
Altuve Stats and Trends
- In 69.4% of his 98 games this season, Altuve has recorded a base hit (68 times). He’s also registered 34 multi-hit games in 2023 (34.7%).
- Out of the 98 games he has played in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 16 contests (16.3%), going deep in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 55.1% of his 98 games this season, he has touched home plate (54 times). Also, he’s notched 21 games with multiple runs in 2023 (21.4%).
- Altuve has driven in at least one run 32 times this season in 98 tries (32.7%), including driving in more than one run in 12.2% of games (12 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on seven occasions.
- He has fanned 56 times this season in 98 tries (57.1%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 17.3% of games (17 times).
|31 (62.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (77.1%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (45.8%)|
|23 (46.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||31 (64.6%)|
|5 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||11 (22.9%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (41.7%)|
Ready to bet on Altuve, the Astros or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.