Brandon Marsh and the Philadelphia Phillies meet starter Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks at 5:07 PM ET on Thursday, October 19 at Chase Field.
Looking to put down a bet on Marsh ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marsh
Get the latest odds for Marsh and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Pfaadt (3-9) will make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed two hits in 4 1/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, Oct. 12.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 5.72 ERA this season with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.4 walks per nine across 19 games.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marsh or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Marsh Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Marsh Stats and Trends
- Marsh has recorded a hit in 82 of 137 games this season, with multiple hits in 31 of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 12 of 137 games in 2023 (8.8%), which is 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 53 of 137 contests this year (38.7%), he has scored, and six of those games (4.4%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Marsh has plated a run in 29.2% of his 137 games this year, with more than one RBI in 10.9% of them (15). He has also knocked in three or more runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 95 of 137 games this year, including multiple Ks in 42 of them.
|42 (62.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||40 (57.1%)|
|18 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (18.6%)|
|24 (35.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (41.4%)|
|6 (9.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (8.6%)|
|18 (26.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (31.4%)|
Ready to bet on Marsh, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.