Adolis Garcia will be eyeing his 40th homer of the year against starter Jose Urquidy when the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros go head to head on Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Urquidy (3-3) will take the mound for the Astros, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, Oct. 11, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.29, 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .251 in 16 games this season.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Adolis García Stats vs. the Astros
Garcia Stats and Trends
- Garcia has picked up a hit in 64.1% of his 156 games this year, with more than one hit in 20.5% of those contests (32).
- He has homered in 23.7% of his games this season (156 contests), going yard in 6.2% of his chances at the plate.
- In 50.6% of his games this season (79 of 156), he has scored at least a run. In 27 of those games (17.3%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Garcia has driven in at least one run 68 times this season in 156 tries (43.6%), including driving in more than one run in 17.9% of games (28 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on nine occasions.
- He has fanned 121 times this year in 156 games played (77.6%), including 53 times striking out multiple times (34%).
|49 (62.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||51 (65.4%)|
|19 (24.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (16.7%)|
|44 (56.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (44.9%)|
|22 (28.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.2%)|
|40 (51.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||28 (35.9%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.