Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros will hit the field at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19, where they will square off against the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Andrew Heaney. The game will start at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Alvarez ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Alvarez
Get the latest odds for Alvarez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Heaney (10-6) for his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed two hits in 3 2/3 innings pitched against the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday, Oct. 7.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 34 games this season with an ERA of 4.15, a 2.52 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.378.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Alvarez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yordan Alvarez Stats vs. the Rangers
Alvarez Stats and Trends
- Alvarez has collected a hit in 75.2% of his 121 games this season, with multiple base hits in 25.6% of those contests (31).
- He has homered in 33 games this season, going deep in 6.3% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 67 times this year in 121 games played (55.4%), including 17 times when he tallied multiple runs (14.0%).
- In 47.9% of his contests this year (58 of 121), Alvarez has tallied at least one RBI. In 33 of those games (27.3%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in 11 games.
- He has fanned 72 times this year in 121 tries (59.5%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 18.2% of games (22 times).
|47 (74.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||44 (75.9%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||18 (31.0%)|
|31 (49.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||36 (62.1%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||20 (34.5%)|
|27 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (53.4%)|
Ready to bet on Alvarez, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.