Alex Bregman will be targeting his 100th RBI of the season (he’s currently two away) against Andrew Heaney when the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers go head to head on Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Bregman ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bregman
Get the latest odds for Bregman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Heaney (10-6) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed two hits in 3 2/3 innings pitched against the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday, Oct. 7.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 34 games this season with a 4.15 ERA, 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .246.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bregman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alex Bregman Stats vs. the Rangers
Bregman Stats and Trends
- In 63.1% of his 168 games this season, Bregman has recorded a base hit (106 times). He’s also registered 46 multi-hit games in 2023 (27.4%).
- He has homered in 16.1% of his games in 2023 (27 of 168), which amounts to 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 49.4% of his contests this year (83 of 168), with two or more runs scored in 22 of those games (13.1%).
- In 38.1% of his contests this year (64 of 168), Bregman has notched at least one RBI. In 25 of those games (14.9%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in eight games.
- He has struck out at least once 69 times this year in 168 games (41.1%), including 16 games with more than one strikeout (9.5%).
|52 (61.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||54 (65.1%)|
|19 (22.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (32.5%)|
|40 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||43 (51.8%)|
|12 (14.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (18.1%)|
|29 (34.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (42.2%)|
Ready to bet on Bregman, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.