The upcoming contest between Corey Seager’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros (with Jose Urquidy drawing the start) is scheduled for Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Seager ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Seager
Get the latest odds for Seager and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- Urquidy (3-3) will take the mound for the Astros, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, Oct. 11, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with a 5.29 ERA, 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .251.
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Seager or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Seager Stats vs. the Astros
Seager Stats and Trends
- Seager has a hit in 77.2% of his games this year (98 of 127), and he posted more than one hit in 47 of those contests (37.0%).
- He has homered in 25.2% of his games this season (127 contests), going yard in 6.2% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 67 times this season in 127 games played (52.8%), including 25 times when he tallied multiple runs (19.7%).
- Seager has notched at least one RBI 57 times this year in 127 tries (44.9%), including plating more than one run in 18.1% of games (23 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 12 occasions.
- He has struck out at least once in 55.9% of his games this season (71 of 127), striking out multiple times in 21 of those contests (16.5%).
|51 (77.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||47 (77.0%)|
|25 (37.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (36.1%)|
|40 (60.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (44.3%)|
|22 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (16.4%)|
|33 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (39.3%)|
Ready to bet on Seager, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.