Globe Life Field is where Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros will face off against starter Andrew Heaney and the Texas Rangers on Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Altuve ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Altuve
Get the latest odds for Altuve and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Heaney (10-6) to the mound for his 29th start this season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Saturday, Oct. 7, when he tossed 3 2/3 innings while giving up one earned run on two hits in a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.15, 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .246 in 34 games this season.
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Altuve or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jose Altuve Stats vs. the Rangers
Altuve Stats and Trends
- In 67 of 97 games this season (69.1%), Altuve has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two hits in 33 of those contests (34.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 16.5% of his games in 2023 (16 of 97), which amounts to 4.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 53 of 97 contests this season (54.6%), he has scored, and 20 of those games (20.6%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Altuve has picked up at least one RBI 32 times this year in 97 games played (33.0%), including 12 times driving in multiple runs (12.4%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has struck out one or more times 56 times this season in 97 games (57.7%), including 17 games with more than one strikeout (17.5%).
|31 (62.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||36 (76.6%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||21 (44.7%)|
|23 (46.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (63.8%)|
|5 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||11 (23.4%)|
|12 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (42.6%)|
Ready to bet on Altuve, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.