Martin Maldonado and the Houston Astros will take the field at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19, where they will challenge the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Andrew Heaney. The game will start at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Maldonado ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Maldonado
Get the latest odds for Maldonado and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Heaney (10-6) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, Oct. 7, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 34 games this season with a 4.15 ERA, 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .246.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Maldonado or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Martín Maldonado Stats vs. the Rangers
Maldonado Stats and Trends
- Maldonado has picked up a hit in 54 of 124 games this year, with multiple hits in 17 of them.
- He has left the yard in 14 of 124 games in 2023 (11.3%), which is 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 31 of 124 contests this year (25.0%), he has scored, and three of those games (2.4%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- In 23.4% of his contests this year (29 of 124), Maldonado has plated at least one run. In seven of those games (5.6%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- In 77.4% of his 124 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (96 times). He’s also had 42 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (33.9%).
|29 (45.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||25 (41.7%)|
|8 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (15.0%)|
|13 (20.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||18 (30.0%)|
|7 (10.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (11.7%)|
|14 (21.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||15 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Maldonado, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.