Chas McCormick’s Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers, who will be sending Andrew Heaney to the mound, match up at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on McCormick ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McCormick
Get the latest odds for McCormick and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Heaney (10-6) for his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run in 3 2/3 innings pitched on Saturday, Oct. 7 in his last outing, a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.15 ERA this season with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.7 walks per nine across 34 games.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McCormick or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Chas McCormick Stats vs. the Rangers
McCormick Stats and Trends
- In 66.1% of his 118 games this season, McCormick has recorded a base hit (78 times). He’s also collected 32 multi-hit games in 2023 (27.1%).
- Out of the 118 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 19 contests (16.1%), leaving the ballpark in 4.8% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run in 46 out of 118 games this season (39.0%), which includes two or more runs scored in 10 of those games (8.5%).
- In 33.9% of his 118 games this season, McCormick has tallied an RBI (40 times). Also, he’s put up 19 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (16.1%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- In 69.5% of his 118 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (82 times). He’s also had 30 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (25.4%).
|41 (69.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (62.7%)|
|16 (27.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||16 (27.1%)|
|19 (32.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (45.8%)|
|10 (16.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (15.3%)|
|21 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (32.2%)|
Ready to bet on McCormick, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.