The upcoming matchup between Robbie Grossman’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros (with Jose Urquidy drawing the start) is scheduled for Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Grossman ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Grossman
Get the latest odds for Grossman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Urquidy (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, Oct. 11, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with a 5.29 ERA, 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .251.
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- With 201 homers allowed, the Astros rank 22nd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Grossman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Robbie Grossman Stats vs. the Astros
|8/19/2022||Lance McCullers Jr.||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||2/0||0|
Grossman Stats and Trends
- In 65 of 116 games this season (56%), Grossman has recorded a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 17 of those contests (14.7%).
- He has hit a home run in 10 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 2.4% of his chances at the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 43 times this season in 116 games played (37.1%), including 12 games with more than one run (10.3%).
- Grossman has tallied an RBI in 30 of 116 games this season, including multiple RBI in 13 of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has struck out in 70 of 116 games this year, including multiple Ks in 29 of them.
|29 (50.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||36 (61%)|
|7 (12.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (16.9%)|
|20 (35.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (39%)|
|4 (7%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (10.2%)|
|13 (22.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||17 (28.8%)|
Ready to bet on Grossman, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.