Currently sitting at 29 home runs, Kyle Tucker will be looking to smack his 30th dinger of the season against starter Andrew Heaney on Thursday, October 19, when the Houston Astros challenge the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field. First pitch is scheduled for 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Tucker ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tucker
Get the latest odds for Tucker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Heaney (10-6) to the mound for his 29th start this season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, Oct. 7, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 34 games this season with an ERA of 4.15, a 2.52 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.378.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tucker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Tucker Stats vs. the Rangers
Tucker Stats and Trends
- Tucker has collected a hit in 113 out of 164 games this season (68.9%), with multiple hits in 41 of those contests (25.0%).
- Out of the 164 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 27 contests (16.5%), going deep in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 73 times this season in 164 games played (44.5%), including 21 times when he tallied multiple runs (12.8%).
- Tucker has driven in a run in 67 of 164 games this year, including multiple RBI in 30 of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
- In 78 of 164 games this year (47.6%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 19 of those games (11.6%) included a performance that resulted in more than one punchout.
|49 (59.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||64 (78.0%)|
|18 (22.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (28.0%)|
|29 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||44 (53.7%)|
|10 (12.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||17 (20.7%)|
|32 (39.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (42.7%)|
Ready to bet on Tucker, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.