Mauricio Dubon’s Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers, who will be sending Andrew Heaney to the hill, match up at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Dubon ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Dubon
Get the latest odds for Dubon and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- Heaney (10-6) will take the mound for the Rangers, his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, Oct. 7, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 34 games this season with a 4.15 ERA, 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .246.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Dubon or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mauricio Dubon Stats vs. the Rangers
Dubon Stats and Trends
- Dubon has recorded a hit in 93 of 129 games this season, with multiple hits in 34 of them.
- He has homered in 7.0% of his games this season (129 contests), going yard in 2% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 62 out of 129 games this season (48.1%), which includes two or more runs scored in 14 of those contests (10.9%).
- Dubon has produced at least one run in 36 out of 129 games this year (27.9%). He has collected more than one RBI in 10 of those games (7.8%).
- He has struck out at least once in 60 out of 129 games this year (46.5%), while fanning multiple times in 11 of those contests (8.5%).
|41 (65.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||52 (78.8%)|
|13 (20.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||21 (31.8%)|
|21 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||41 (62.1%)|
|2 (3.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (10.6%)|
|10 (15.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (39.4%)|
Ready to bet on Dubon, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.