Josh Jung and the Texas Rangers will take the field at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19, where they will match up with the Houston Astros and starting pitcher Jose Urquidy. The contest will start at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Jung ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jung
Get the latest odds for Jung and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will hand the ball to Urquidy (3-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Wednesday, Oct. 11 in his last outing, a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with a 5.29 ERA, 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .251.
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jung or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Jung Stats vs. the Astros
Jung Stats and Trends
- Jung has a hit in 69.2% of his games this season (90 of 130), and he posted more than one hit in 40 of those contests (30.8%).
- In 16.9% of his games this season, he has homered (22 of 130). He’s left the yard in 4.5% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored a run in 41.5% of his 130 games this season. That includes more than one run scored in 19.2% of them (25).
- In 33.8% of his 130 games this season, Jung has tallied an RBI (44 times). Also, he’s notched 21 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (16.2%) and plated three or more of his team’s runs in nine contests.
- He has been set down on strikes in 78.5% of his 130 games this season, while fanning more than once in 35.4% of them (46).
|45 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||45 (69.2%)|
|20 (30.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (30.8%)|
|27 (41.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||27 (41.5%)|
|12 (18.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (15.4%)|
|24 (36.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Jung, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.