On Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET, Jonah Heim and the Texas Rangers will square off against starter Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros at Globe Life Field, airing on FS1.
Looking to place a bet on Heim ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Heim
Get the latest odds for Heim and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will hand the ball to Urquidy (3-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Wednesday, Oct. 11, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with a 5.29 ERA, 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .251.
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Heim or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jonah Heim Stats vs. the Astros
Heim Stats and Trends
- Heim has a hit in 66.9% of his games this year (91 of 136), and he posted multiple base hits in 31 of those games (22.8%).
- In 14.0% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (19 of 136). He’s gone deep in 3.6% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run 49 times this season in 136 games played (36.0%), including 12 times when he tallied multiple runs (8.8%).
- Heim has notched an RBI in 40.4% of his 136 games this year, with more than one RBI in 16.9% of those games (23). He has also knocked in three or more runs in 14 contests.
- In 58.1% of his contests this season (79 of 136), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In 19 of those games (14.0%), he registered more than one punchout.
|44 (65.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||47 (68.1%)|
|13 (19.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||18 (26.1%)|
|29 (43.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||20 (29.0%)|
|12 (17.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (10.1%)|
|26 (38.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (42.0%)|
Ready to bet on Heim, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.