Jeremy Pena and the Houston Astros will take the field at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19, where they will challenge the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Andrew Heaney. The game will start at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Pena ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pena
Get the latest odds for Pena and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will send Heaney (10-6) to the mound for his 29th start this season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, Oct. 7, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up one earned run while allowing two hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.15, 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .246 in 34 games this season.
- The Rangers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have given up 198 home runs so far this season (the 18th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pena or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jeremy Pena Stats vs. the Rangers
Pena Stats and Trends
- Pena has collected a hit in 103 of 156 games this year (66%), with at least two hits in 43 of those games (27.6%).
- He has homered in 6.4% of his games in 2023 (10 of 156), which amounts to 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 63 times this season in 156 games played (40.4%), including 16 games with more than one run (10.3%).
- Pena has tallied at least one RBI in 38 out of 156 games this season (24.4%). He has collected two or more RBI in 11 of those games (7.1%).
- In 57.1% of his 156 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (89 times). He’s also had 30 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (19.2%).
|53 (65.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (66.7%)|
|19 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (32%)|
|33 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||30 (40%)|
|5 (6.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (6.7%)|
|18 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (26.7%)|
Ready to bet on Pena, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.