Globe Life Field is where Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will go up against starter Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros on Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Lowe ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lowe
Get the latest odds for Lowe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros will send Urquidy (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Wednesday, Oct. 11, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.29, a 1.8 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.429 in 16 games this season.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lowe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nate Lowe Stats vs. the Astros
Lowe Stats and Trends
- Lowe has collected a hit in 71.0% of his 169 games this year, with multiple base knocks in 25.4% of those contests (43).
- He has homered in 10.7% of his games in 2023 (18 of 169), which amounts to 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 72 times this season in 169 contests (42.6%), including scoring multiple runs in 10.7% of games (18 times).
- Lowe has notched at least one RBI 60 times this year in 169 games played (35.5%), including 21 times plating multiple runs (12.4%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has struck out in 120 of 169 games this season, including multiple Ks in 48 of them.
|57 (69.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||63 (72.4%)|
|22 (26.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||21 (24.1%)|
|38 (46.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (39.1%)|
|12 (14.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (6.9%)|
|35 (42.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||25 (28.7%)|
Ready to bet on Lowe, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.