Evan Carter’s Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros, who will be sending Jose Urquidy to the mound, match up at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Carter ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carter
Get the latest odds for Carter and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros’ Urquidy (3-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday, Oct. 11.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 5.29 ERA this season with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across 16 games.
- The Astros strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.95 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Astros have given up 201 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carter or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Carter Stats vs. the Astros
Carter Stats and Trends
- In 21 of 30 games this year (70.0%), Carter has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two hits in five of those contests (16.7%).
- In six of 30 games this season, he has hit a home run (20.0%). He’s left the yard in 6.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 16 times this season in 30 games played (53.3%), including three games with more than one run (10.0%).
- In 30.0% of his contests this year (nine of 30), Carter has tallied at least one RBI. In five of those games (16.7%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- He has fanned 21 times this year in 30 tries (70.0%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 23.3% of games (seven times).
|8 (80.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (65.0%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|4 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (60.0%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.0%)|
|4 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Carter, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.