On Thursday, October 19 at 8:03 PM ET, Mitch Garver and the Texas Rangers will challenge starter Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros at Globe Life Field, airing on FS1.
Looking to bet on Garver ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garver
Get the latest odds for Garver and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Houston Astros
- The Astros’ Urquidy (3-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Wednesday, Oct. 11, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.29, a 1.8 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.429 in 16 games this season.
- The Astros have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros have the eighth-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Astros rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Astros have allowed 201 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 22nd in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garver or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mitch Garver Stats vs. the Astros
Garver Stats and Trends
- Garver has a hit in 64.1% of his games this season (59 of 92), and he posted more than one hit in 21 of those games (22.8%).
- He has gone yard in 18 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 5.5% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored at least a run 37 times this season in 92 games played (40.2%), including 10 games with more than one run (10.9%).
- Garver has driven in a run in 33 of 92 games this year, including multiple RBI in 12 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- In 65.2% of his 92 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (60 times). He’s also had 21 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (22.8%).
|33 (68.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||26 (59.1%)|
|11 (22.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (22.7%)|
|21 (43.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (36.4%)|
|8 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (22.7%)|
|17 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||16 (36.4%)|
Ready to bet on Garver, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.