Jose Abreu and the Houston Astros will take the field at Globe Life Field on Thursday, October 19, where they will face off against the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Andrew Heaney. The contest will begin at 8:03 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Abreu ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Abreu
Get the latest odds for Abreu and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers’ Heaney (10-6) will make his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Saturday, Oct. 7, when he tossed 3 2/3 innings while giving up one earned run on two hits in a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.15, a 2.52 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.378 in 34 games this season.
- The Rangers have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.29 this year, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 198 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Abreu or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
José Abreu Stats vs. the Rangers
Abreu Stats and Trends
- Abreu has reached base with a base hit 96 times this season in 148 games played (64.9%), including multiple knocks in 23% of them (34 times).
- He has hit a home run in 12.8% of his games this season (148 contests), going yard in 3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 54 times this year in 148 games played (36.5%), including 11 times when he tallied multiple runs (7.4%).
- Abreu has produced at least one run 57 times this season in 148 games played (38.5%), including 24 games with more than one RBI (16.2%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 62.2% of his games this season (92 of 148), striking out multiple times in 36 of those games (24.3%).
|44 (60.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||52 (69.3%)|
|12 (16.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (29.3%)|
|21 (28.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||33 (44%)|
|6 (8.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (17.3%)|
|26 (35.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (41.3%)|
Ready to bet on Abreu, the Astros or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.