Nicholas Castellanos will be targeting his 30th homer of the year against starter Brandon Pfaadt when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks match up on Thursday, October 19 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Castellanos ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Castellanos
Get the latest odds for Castellanos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will send Pfaadt (3-9) to the mound for his 20th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Thursday, Oct. 12, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings without allowing a run on two hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.406 in 19 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Castellanos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nicholas Castellanos Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Castellanos Stats and Trends
- Castellanos has collected a base hit 113 times this season in 165 games played (68.5%), including multiple knocks on 52 occasions (31.5%).
- In 17.0% of his games this season, he has gone yard (28 of 165). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 4.3% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 66 times this season in 165 contests (40.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 11.5% of games (19 times).
- In 41.2% of his contests this year (68 of 165), Castellanos has tallied at least one RBI. In 28 of those games (17.0%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in 12 games.
- He has struck out at least once in 124 out of 165 games this year (75.2%), while fanning multiple times in 48 of them (29.1%).
|64 (74.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (62.0%)|
|29 (33.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (29.1%)|
|38 (44.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (35.4%)|
|19 (22.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (11.4%)|
|39 (45.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (36.7%)|
Ready to bet on Castellanos, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.