The upcoming matchup between Ketel Marte’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies (with Ranger Suarez getting the start) is scheduled for Thursday, October 19 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Marte ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marte
Get the latest odds for Marte and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Suarez (4-6) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Friday, when he tossed five innings while giving up one earned run on three hits in a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with an ERA of 4.18, a 2.48 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.416.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marte or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ketel Marte Stats vs. the Phillies
Marte Stats and Trends
- Marte has a hit in 72.4% of his games this season (113 of 156), and he posted at least two hits in 43 of them (27.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.7% of his games in 2023 (26 of 156), which amounts to 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 46.8% of his contests this season (73 of 156), with two or more runs scored in 21 of those contests (13.5%).
- Marte has plated at least one run 56 times this year in 156 games played (35.9%), including 21 games with more than one RBI (13.5%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- He has struck out at least once in 86 of 156 games this season (55.1%), while fanning multiple times in 28 of those contests (17.9%).
|57 (77.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||56 (68.3%)|
|23 (31.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||20 (24.4%)|
|38 (51.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||35 (42.7%)|
|12 (16.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||14 (17.1%)|
|27 (36.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||29 (35.4%)|
Ready to bet on Marte, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.