Trea Turner is currently on a 12-game hitting streak, and he’ll be looking to continue that streak against Brandon Pfaadt when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks go head to head at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19 at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Turner ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Turner
Get the latest odds for Turner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Pfaadt (3-9) will make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in 4 1/3 innings pitched on Thursday, Oct. 12 in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 5.72 ERA this season with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.4 walks per nine across 19 games.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Turner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trea Turner Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Turner Stats and Trends
- Turner has collected a base hit 118 times this year in 163 games played (72.4%), including multiple knocks on 54 occasions (33.1%).
- He has hit a home run in 16.0% of his games this season (163 contests), going yard in 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
- In 48.5% of his games this season (79 of 163), he has scored at least a run. In 25 of those games (15.3%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Turner has driven in at least one run 54 times this year in 163 tries (33.1%), including driving in more than one run in 11.0% of games (18 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on seven occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes in 65.6% of his 163 games this season, while fanning more than once in 25.8% of those contests (42).
|61 (72.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||57 (72.2%)|
|32 (38.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (27.8%)|
|42 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||37 (46.8%)|
|18 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (10.1%)|
|35 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (24.1%)|
Ready to bet on Turner, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.