At 5:07 PM ET on Thursday, October 19, J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies will take the field against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Brandon Pfaadt at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a wager on Realmuto ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Realmuto
Get the latest odds for Realmuto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Pfaadt (3-9) will make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed two hits in 4 1/3 scoreless innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, Oct. 12.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .276 in 19 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Realmuto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.T. Realmuto Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Realmuto Stats and Trends
- In 62.9% of his games this season (90-of-143), Realmuto has recorded a hit. In 36 of those games (25.2%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- He has homered in 22 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 3.7% of his chances at the plate.
- In 42.7% of his games this season (61 of 143), he has touched home plate at least one time. In 11 of those games (7.7%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In 34.3% of his 143 games this season, Realmuto has picked up an RBI (49 times). Also, he’s notched 21 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (14.7%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 97 times this season in 143 games played (67.8%), including 38 times striking out multiple times (26.6%).
|42 (56.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||48 (69.6%)|
|14 (18.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (31.9%)|
|27 (36.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (49.3%)|
|7 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (21.7%)|
|25 (33.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (34.8%)|
Ready to bet on Realmuto, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.