Christian Walker’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies, who will be sending Ranger Suarez to the hill, match up at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Walker ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Walker
Get the latest odds for Walker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Suarez (4-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the Atlanta Braves on Friday.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 4.18 ERA this season with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across 22 games.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Walker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Walker Stats vs. the Phillies
Walker Stats and Trends
- Walker has recorded a hit in 99 of 164 games this year (60.4%), with multiple base knocks in 42 of them (25.6%).
- In 18.3% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball (30 of 164). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 5% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored a run in 75 of 164 games this year, including multiple runs scored in 12 of them.
- Walker has plated a run in 40.2% of his 164 games this year, with more than one RBI in 14.0% of those games (23). He has also knocked in three or more runs in 11 contests.
- He has fanned 98 times this season in 164 tries (59.8%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 20.7% of games (34 times).
|49 (62.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (58.1%)|
|19 (24.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (26.7%)|
|41 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||34 (39.5%)|
|17 (21.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (15.1%)|
|35 (44.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (36.0%)|
Ready to bet on Walker, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.