Johan Rojas and the Philadelphia Phillies will hit the field at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19, where they will face off against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Brandon Pfaadt. The contest will start at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Rojas ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rojas
Get the latest odds for Rojas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Pfaadt (3-9) for his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Thursday, Oct. 12, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings without allowing a run on two hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.406 in 19 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rojas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Johan Rojas Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Rojas Stats and Trends
- Rojas has reached base with a base hit 34 times this year in 53 games played (64.2%), including multiple knocks in 20.8% of them (11 times).
- This season, he has homered in two of the 53 games, going deep in 1.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run in 21 of 53 games played this season (39.6%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Rojas has tallied at least one RBI 16 times this season in 53 games played (30.2%), including six games with more than one RBI (11.3%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 34 of 53 games this year (64.2%), while fanning multiple times in 16 of those contests (30.2%).
|20 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (77.8%)|
|8 (22.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (16.7%)|
|13 (37.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (44.4%)|
|1 (2.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|9 (25.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (38.9%)|
Ready to bet on Rojas, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.