Alec Bohm’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, who will be sending Brandon Pfaadt to the hill, go head to head at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Bohm ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bohm
Get the latest odds for Bohm and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Pfaadt (3-9) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in 4 1/3 innings pitched on Thursday, Oct. 12 in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with an ERA of 5.72, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.406.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bohm or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alec Bohm Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Bohm Stats and Trends
- Bohm has recorded a hit in 102 of 153 games this season, with multiple hits in 43 of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 19 of 153 games in 2023 (12.4%), which is 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in 61 of 153 games this season, including multiple runs scored in 13 of them.
- Bohm has tallied an RBI in 62 of 153 games this year, including multiple RBI in 23 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 52.3% of his 153 games this season, while fanning more than once in 10.5% of them (16).
|53 (67.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (66.2%)|
|19 (24.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (32.4%)|
|36 (45.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||25 (33.8%)|
|10 (12.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.2%)|
|30 (38.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||32 (43.2%)|
Ready to bet on Bohm, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.