Lourdes Gurriel Jr.’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Philadelphia Phillies, who will be sending Ranger Suarez to the hill, square off at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Suarez (4-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Friday, when he threw five innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 4.18 ERA this season with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across 22 games.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats vs. the Phillies
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- Gurriel has picked up a hit in 67.8% of his 152 games this year, with multiple hits in 23.7% of those contests (36).
- He has hit a long ball in 24 games this season, going deep in 4.1% of his chances at the plate.
- In 55 of 152 contests this season (36.2%), he has scored a run, and eight of those games (5.3%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- Gurriel has driven in a run in 36.2% of his 152 games this season, with more than one RBI in 13.2% of them (20). He has also knocked in three or more runs in eight contests.
- He has fanned 83 times this season in 152 tries (54.6%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 15.8% of games (24 times).
|50 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (68.8%)|
|17 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (24.7%)|
|26 (34.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (37.7%)|
|14 (18.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (13.0%)|
|29 (38.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (33.8%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.