At 5:07 PM ET on Thursday, October 19, Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take the diamond against the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Ranger Suarez at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to place a wager on Carroll ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carroll
Get the latest odds for Carroll and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Suarez (4-6) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Friday, when he threw five innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with an ERA of 4.18, a 2.48 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.416.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carroll or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corbin Carroll Stats vs. the Phillies
Carroll Stats and Trends
- Carroll has a hit in 66.9% of his games this year (107 of 160), and he posted more than one hit in 50 of those contests (31.3%).
- He has hit a home run in 16.3% of his games in 2023 (26 of 160), which amounts to 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 53.8% of his games this year (86 of 160), he has scored at least a run. In 30 of those games (18.8%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Carroll has notched at least one RBI 55 times this year in 160 games played (34.4%), including 21 times driving in multiple runs (13.1%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 58.1% of his contests this year (93 of 160), he has struck out at least once. In 32 of those games (20.0%), he registered more than one punchout.
|54 (68.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (65.4%)|
|23 (29.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (33.3%)|
|40 (50.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||46 (56.8%)|
|13 (16.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (16.0%)|
|28 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||27 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Carroll, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.