Bryson Stott’s Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks, who will be sending Brandon Pfaadt to the hill, match up at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Stott ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Stott
Get the latest odds for Stott and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Pfaadt (3-9) will make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Thursday, Oct. 12, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings without allowing a run on two hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.406 in 19 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Stott or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bryson Stott Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Stott Stats and Trends
- In 70.4% of his 159 games this season, Stott has notched a base hit (112 times). He’s also registered 48 multi-hit games in 2023 (30.2%).
- He has homered in 10.1% of his games this season (159 contests), going yard in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.5% of his games this season (66 of 159), he has scored at least a run. In 17 of those games (10.7%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Stott has plated at least one run in 48 out of 159 games this year (30.2%). He has collected two or more RBI in 16 of those games (10.1%).
- He has struck out in 51.6% of his 159 games this season, while fanning more than once in 16.4% of those contests (26).
|58 (70.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||54 (70.1%)|
|21 (25.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (35.1%)|
|40 (48.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (33.8%)|
|10 (12.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (7.8%)|
|26 (31.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (28.6%)|
Ready to bet on Stott, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.