At 5:07 PM ET on Thursday, October 19, Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies will take the diamond against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Brandon Pfaadt at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to bet on Schwarber ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schwarber
Get the latest odds for Schwarber and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Pfaadt (3-9) for his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Thursday, Oct. 12, when he threw 4 1/3 scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers while allowing two hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.72, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.406 in 19 games this season.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schwarber or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Schwarber Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Schwarber Stats and Trends
- Schwarber has reached base with a base hit 90 times this year in 168 games played (53.6%), including multiple knocks in 17.9% of them (30 times).
- Out of the 168 games he has played in this season, he’s hit a home run in 46 contests (27.4%), taking the pitcher deep in 6.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 89 of 168 contests this season (53.0%), he has scored, and 18 of those games (10.7%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- Schwarber has plated a run in 67 of 168 games this year, including multiple RBI in 24 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- He has fanned 138 times this year in 168 games played (82.1%), including 68 times punching out multiple times (40.5%).
|47 (55.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||43 (51.8%)|
|15 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||15 (18.1%)|
|47 (55.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||42 (50.6%)|
|24 (28.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||22 (26.5%)|
|32 (37.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (42.2%)|
Ready to bet on Schwarber, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.