Cristian Pache returns to action when the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Arizona Diamondbacks and starter Brandon Pfaadt at Chase Field on Thursday, October 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 5:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Pache ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pache
Get the latest odds for Pache and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Pfaadt (3-9) will make his 20th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Thursday, Oct. 12, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings without allowing a run on two hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 19 games this season with a 5.72 ERA, 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .276.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pache or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Pache Stats and Trends
- In 46.2% of his games this season (18-of-39), Pache has posted a hit. In three of those games (7.7%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 39 games this season, he has swatted only two homers.
- In 10 of 39 games this year, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- In 10 of 39 games this year (25.6%), Pache has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- In 23 of 39 games this season (59.0%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, six of those games (15.4%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pache, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.