Tommy Pham and the Arizona Diamondbacks face off against starter Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at 5:07 PM ET on Thursday, October 19 at Chase Field.
Looking to place a bet on Pham ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pham
Get the latest odds for Pham and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Suarez (4-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Friday, when he threw five innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, a 2.48 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.416 in 22 games this season.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pham or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tommy Pham Stats vs. the Phillies
Pham Stats and Trends
- Pham has a hit in 58.3% of his games this year (77 of 132), and he posted multiple hits in 29 of those contests (22.0%).
- Out of the 132 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in 15 contests (11.4%), going deep in 3.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 32.6% of his 132 games this season, he has scored a run (43 times). Also, he’s notched 15 games with multiple runs in 2023 (11.4%).
- Pham has tallied at least one RBI in 47 out of 132 games this year (35.6%). He has collected two or more RBI in 15 of those contests (11.4%).
- He has fanned 77 times this season in 132 games played (58.3%), including 28 times striking out multiple times (21.2%).
|36 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||41 (56.9%)|
|15 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||14 (19.4%)|
|17 (28.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (36.1%)|
|6 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.5%)|
|23 (38.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Pham, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.