On Thursday, October 19 at 5:07 PM ET, Evan Longoria and the Arizona Diamondbacks will square off against starter Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies at Chase Field, airing on TBS.
Looking to bet on Longoria ahead of his matchup on Thursday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Longoria
Get the latest odds for Longoria and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Suarez (4-6) will make his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the Atlanta Braves on Friday.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 22 games this season with an ERA of 4.18, a 2.48 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.416.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Longoria or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Evan Longoria Stats vs. the Phillies
Longoria Stats and Trends
- In 40 of 80 games this year (50.0%), Longoria has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two in nine of those contests (11.3%).
- In 13.8% of his games this season, he has gone yard (11 of 80). He’s gone deep in 4.6% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- In 28.8% of his 80 games this season, he has scored (23 times). Also, he’s put up three games with multiple runs in 2023 (3.8%).
- Longoria has picked up an RBI in 21 of 80 games this season, including multiple RBI in seven of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 56 times this season in 80 games played (70.0%), including 23 times punching out multiple times (28.8%).
|19 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (50.0%)|
|5 (13.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (9.5%)|
|9 (23.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (33.3%)|
|7 (18.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (9.5%)|
|11 (28.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on Longoria, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Thursday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.